Commercial Loan Specialist
Job Number: 18333
Primarily responsible for commercial and consumer documentation support functions related to the Commercial/Professional group.
- Responsible for ensuring that review procedures are adhered to when new hires are oriented to the department. Conform to all consumer compliance regulations and RESPA guidelines.
- Review each new loan for accuracy to make sure that all loan documents are in compliance with federal regulations and written Bank Policy.
- Maintain credit and collateral files according to written Bank Policy to ensure accuracy and integrity.
- Ensure confidential information treated with complete confidentiality in order to adhere to the highest legal and ethical standards and control.
- All documentation open to the Auditors; must be kept businesslike and professional.
- Check back new loans and modifications to host, Title Policies to Deed of Trust, and all related collateral when performing a review of a modification.
- Responsible for identifying incoming documents for imaging on Kwiktag. Train Interns on creating a collateral file for each new loan; all major documents kept here. Train Interns on the Kwiktag scanning process. Keep all other documents after imaged; to be stored offsite in boxes.
- Note all documentation exceptions for all Client Development Officers to include missing and incorrect documents through use of Xtria tracking. Maintain documentation exceptions throughout life of loan. Provide support to team members through the exception process. Strive for zero exceptions on a clear date of 30 days, not to exceed 45.
- Track various tickler items and maintain all reports consisting of:
- Maintain financial information – new & expiring, UCC-1s and UCC-11s, hazard, builder’s risk, and flood insurance, borrowing bases, accounts receivables agings, covenants, bank policy exception waivers.
- Once a month print financial documentation, and critical exceptions for Bank use.
- Maintain liaison with Federal Auditors and Audit review to assist with ease in review and discuss any noted exception.
- Perform any and all additional support duties as requested.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work well with others – team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Background/experience in loan review.
- Two years or more banking experience preferred.