Plastic Molding Injection Tooling Engineer
Job Number: 18353
Candidate will have 5 years hands-on experience in plastic injection/molding manufacturing processes.
- Will be responsible to interact with cross-functional teams located worldwide in product development cycle from conception to production
- Will develop and analyze DFM reports, and provide product design, material, fabrication process, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- BSME degree and (transcripts required)
- 5 years' experience in molding environment
- Ability to demonstrate leadership while problem solving quality and manufacturing issues.
- Experience working with plastic injection molding.
- Must have background in tooling, molding making and molding process parameter optimization
- Must be able to read, understand and create mechanical drawings and electrical schematics, related to the molding process.
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- As an industry leader, our client is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
- We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Our client offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!