New Product Introduction Manager
Job Number: 18354
Our client has an immediate opening for a New Product introduction Manager. Responsibilities include planning, directing, and coordinating manufacturing processes in audio/video product line.
- Will serve as primary manufacturing representative to cross-functional teams involved with product Development, Engineering and product Introduction. Assign work as new products are introduced during the Product Proposal phase. Monitor and analyze work assignment/projects for scheduling and ship dates.
- BS degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering experience(transcripts required)
- Experience with PCB assembly, electro-mechanical and cable components, assemblies, testing, and instrumentation a plus.
- Ability to ready mechanical and electrical drawings a plus.
- Experience in manufacturing process development for new product roll-out.
- Background in production and manufacturing operations .
- Ability to establish, coordinate, and lead teams for problem solving .
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- As an industry leader, our client is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
- We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Our client offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!