Technical Operations Manager
Our client has an immediate opening for a Technical Operations Manager. The individual will manage a team of engineers and will have the responsibility to plan direct and coordinate manufacturing processes in audio/video product line.
- Serve as primary manufacturing representative to cross-functional teams involved with product development and product introduction.
- Serve as a liaison with Engineering department on manufacturing problems and engineering changes.
- Evaluate product failure during DVT and pre-production and make recommendations for changes to product design if required.
- Summarize product start-up issues found during new product introduction phase including resolution of problem or issue buy off and risk assessment.
- BS degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering(transcripts required)
- Experience with PCB Assembly, Electro-mechanical and cable components, assemblies, testing and instrumentation a plus.
- Ability to ready mechanical and electrical drawings a plus.
- Experience in manufacturing process development for new product roll-out.
- Background in production and manufacturing operations.
- Excellent team building and organization skills are required.
- Ability to establish, coordinate, and lead teams for problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- As an industry leader,our client is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
- We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity.Our client offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!