Manager of Document Generation and Management Infrastructure
Our client is seeking an experienced professional to join their team and help build a world-class Global Technology organization. The Manager – Document Generation and Management Infrastructure Engineering demonstrates proficiency, leadership and management of subordinate staff in one or more highly specialized areas of infrastructure and systems integration engineering. Interacts with vendors and senior level IT staff to provide coordinated engineering solutions in the enterprise environment. Includes interfacing with Vendors as needed.
- Manages, designs, develops, tests, debugs, and implements complex operating systems components, tools and utilities.
- Manages vendor relationships and deliverables including:
- Evaluation of vendor proposals, Service levels, and Establish future state roadmaps
- Manages the workflow within the unit including work estimates, prioritization, assignment and work quality.
- Reviews and approves project plans, and systems changes.
- Attracts and develops talent to enhance the team’s effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred or 8 years equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- 3+ years of experience working in an administrative capacity (installation, configuration and troubleshooting) with Microsoft Windows Server operating system and Internet Information Server
- 3 years of experience working in an administrative capacity (installation, configuration and troubleshooting) with IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- 3 years of experience working in an administrative capacity (installation, configuration and troubleshooting) with Apache HTTP Server.
- 2 years of management, supervisory or team leadership experience.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional.
- IBM Certified WebSphere Administrator.
- Proven experience in managing large scale (multi-year, multi-million dollar) projects and teams distributed across geographical and time zone boundaries.
- Administrative experience with the following products:
- OpenText LiveLink 9.x product set (LiveLink Explorer; e-mail Archiving, Enterprise Connect)
- OpenText Web Content Management eForms
- Oracle iStream
- KANA IQ
- KANA Response
- Strong knowledge of scripting and automation mechanisms: Microsoft PowerShell; Perl; Bash; Korn.
- Working experience with IBM AIX operating system.
- Working experience with RedHat Linux operating system.
- Travel: 5%