Director of Shared Access Infrastructure Engineering
Our client is seeking an experienced professional to provide strategic direction and leadership in research, evaluation, design, engineering and delivery of advanced distributed computing or enterprise computing infrastructures. Also, oversee the team responsible for delivering web access management and security.
- Direct a team responsible for the design, implementation, and engineering support of systems (software, operating systems and networks) which impact multiple clients and business areas throughout the firm.
- Approve policy changes pertaining to software systems, enterprise systems, monitoring solutions, and operating systems consistent with corporate objectives and IT policies.
- Provide direction for distributed/enterprise technology and review long range software systems, network and operating systems plans which meet the requirements of business.
- Interface with other groups to coordinate software systems, monitoring, network and operating, hardware, and systems capabilities including client server architectures.
- Manage vendor relationships, ensure that SLAs for break fix are established and adhered to by vendor resources and work with them on future state technology.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related, or 12 years of equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years experience in design, installation and maintenance of software systems, network and operating systems or storage management.
- 5+ years full people management responsibilities.
- 5+ years IT security experience.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Travel: 5%