Job Number: 18810
Our client has an immediate opening for a Deployment Technician. This person will be responsible for the warehouse receiving and inventory. Please see responsibilities for specifics.
- Warehouse Receiving / Inventory – Receive equipment from the delivery company (UPS, FedEx, Freight, etc).
- Check and note any damages when signing. Constant inventory of equipment is necessary to maintain accurate records.
- Physical abilities – Able to lift 50 lbs and walk ½ mile while pulling 50 lb. cart.
- Transportation – Must have a reliable vehicle. Deliveries outside of downtown are required and use of personal vehicle is required. (Mileage is reimbursed.)
- Customer Service – End user will be contacted by phone to setup appointments and discuss software. The machine will be delivered in person to be setup
- A Plus certification is preferred, but not required.
- PC Skills – Ability to view software list and determine differences between two systems.
- Ability to setup and train end user on desktop and laptop functionalities.
- Software Skills – Proficient in Windows XP and Win 7. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office 2003 and 2010.
- This position is PC based.
- No server hardware or software experience required.
- No phone support or troubleshooting.
- Ability to resolve complex configuration issues using technical problem-solving skills
- Deployment experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with all level of employees
- Able to communicate complex issues in non-technical terms
- Able to write clear and concise instructional documentation and business emails
- Ability to work with minimal direction with management located in separate locations
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be detail oriented, and have strong analytical skills.