$9.50 to $9.50
Job Number: 18884Order PickerJob Description:Order Picker Our client is seeking contract Order Pickers to join their team immediately. Most work weeks will be 20-30 hours, and the pay is $9.50/hr. All candidates must be able to start immediately. Flexibility with work schedule is required.
- Use a manual pick sheet and RF scanner to pick products for shipment throughout the warehousePack orders efficiently and accurately in a timely mannerUtilize a pallet jack to move product through the aislesPerform repetitive tasks throughout the entire shiftStacking and organizing boxes on palletEducation
- HSD or GED required
- Desired Background/Skills:1-2 years of previous picking/packing or warehouse experience required
- Previous experience with an RF scanner and pallet jack a plus
- Ability to lift 40lbs throughout the shiftStanding for full shift is required
- Steel toe boots or shoes required Ability to bend, lift, reach, pull, and push throughout the day
- All candidates subject to criminal background check and drug screen.
- Please reference job code 18884 when responding to this ad.