Our client in Wilmington, NC is seeking to identify an AutoCAD Technician in a contract capacity. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, flexible in dealing with multiple projects and revisions, organized, willing to assist others when necessary, self-motivated and possess strong communication skills.
- Drafting using AutoCAD for commercial and residential site layout including grading, drainage, erosion control, and utilities.
- Involvement with the permitting process and client contact.
- Responsible to ensure drawings are in accordance with client specific requirements and meet state and local ordinances.
- 2 years of experience in a drafting position, preferably with a civil firm
- Experience with AutoCAD 9 or above
- Ability to work independently and posses a working knowledge of civil engineering
- Ability to complete projects accurately and in a timely and effective manner.
- Candidates subject to a criminal background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen