CNC Machine Operator
Our client in Cary has immediate contract to hire openings for CNC Machine Operators. This individual will be responsible for operating CNC Milling for production of precision metal parts. We have openings on 1st and 2nd shift and the pay range will be dependent on experience. Shifts are below: 1st - 6.30am-3pm 2nd 2:30pm-11pm
- Safe and accurate operation of CNC Milling Machines.
- Use of precision measuring tools
- Keeping needed record
- Other responsibilities as relates to the role
- HSD or GED required
- Must have 3+ years of prior CNC Mill or Lathe experience
- Experience with precision measuring devices including calipers and gauges
- Ability to work independently and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Resume and 3 professional references required
- Equipment Set Up experience is preferred but not required
- All candidates subject to criminal background check.