Press Brake operators
Our client in Raleigh, NC is seeking 1st and 2nd shift Press Brake Operators to join their team in a long term contract capacity. The hours for 1st shift are Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm, and 2nd shift is Monday-Friday 2:45pm-11:15pm. The pay is $9-$13/hr depending on experience.
- Confers with Press Brake Lead/Supervisor regarding how job is to be set up and ran
- Can make adjustments to the equipment as instructed by the Lead and/or Supervisor
- Performs a first piece inspection by validating the product to the customer print in accordance to procedures
- After first piece is inspected, make adjustments to machine if necessary, seeking assistance from Set-up person when needed, and runs job
- Can use with understanding hand tools such as: Calipers, squares and protractors. (These should be owned)
- Using this measuring equipment, to verify specified dimensions
- Maintains AQL sample check’s in accordance to established work instructions
- Tabulates labor-reporting requirements at end of each job and turns in to production control
- Maintains work area in a clean and safe condition
- Can perform daily maintenance on machines as instructed
- Will perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum HSD or GED required
- Minimum 3 years of experience with set up of Amada Press Brake machines
- Ability to stand for the duration of your shift
- Steel toe boots required
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs when necessary
- Ability to use and read precision measuring devices- calipers, gauges, etc.
- All candidates subject to criminal background check and drug screen.