Greene Resources (Greene) recognizes the heightened concerns regarding the risk of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) within our communities. The virus has now been declared a national emergency and we are continuing to stay abreast of the latest developments and how this impacts our applicants, employees, and clients.
During this time, we remain committed to serving your needs in the safest way possible. In order to mitigate the risk of being infected with COVID-19 or spreading the virus, we are urging all employees who can to work remotely. Interviews and meetings are encouraged to be conducted virtually when possible. Our offices will remain open for appointments only. We ask those who visit our office to maintain a six-foot separation and refrain from handshakes, sharing of workspaces, and other close contact as much as possible.
Greene is requesting that employees who exhibit any of the following symptoms contact their medical provider immediately and do not report to work:
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- Shortness of breath
- Severe coughing
Employees who are ill should not report to work and are asked to inform a Greene Representative as soon as possible so we can ensure the client is made aware of absences. If any employee is exposed to COVID-19 or is diagnosed with having COVID-19, we ask that you contact Greene immediately so that a risk assessment can be conducted.
We strongly encourage all individuals to implement the following preventive measures to avoid the virus:
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and wash palm to palm, between fingers, back of hands, base of thumbs, back of fingers, fingernails and wrists. Rinse and wipe dry. At a minimum, hands should be washed:
- Before and after preparing food
- After using the restroom
- Before and after eating
- After coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose
- Before donning a mask/respirator or gloves, if chosen to be worn
- After removing any mask/respirator or gloves
- Use a 60% or higher alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Sneeze and cough in elbow or inside tissue paper and then carefully dispose.
- Avoid sharing dishes, cups, drinking glasses, eating utensils, towels, and bedding.
- Avoid people exhibiting respiratory problems.
- Keep frequently touched surfaces, like telephones and computer equipment, clean.
- Avoid shaking hands or coming in close contact with coworkers. Give an “elbow bump” in place of a high five.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of six feet from others and avoiding large gatherings when possible.
- Limit all traveling when possible. Employees who are planning on traveling in the upcoming weeks are advised to check the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices for their guidance and recommendations for areas you will be traveling. If at any point you become ill with COVID-19 symptoms or are aware that you have been exposed to COVID-19, please seek medical attention immediately and inform a Greene representative before returning to work.
We will continue to provide updates as new information becomes available. Please contact our main office if you have any questions or concerns regarding this information: 919-862-8602.
Please see the following resources for more information: